4KW Single Phase 230V Granite Terrazzo Concrete Floor Grinding Machine Grinder
4KW Single Phase Marble Grinding Machine 220V Granite Terrazzo Concrete Floor Grinder
|Application||Marble, granite, terrazzo, concrete floor|
|Type||MRK-V6-220B||Function||Leveling, polishing, grinding, renovating|
Multifunction professional ground grinding machine meets professional customers’ demand in promoting the grinding efficiency of large area industry ground, have great cost performance.
1. Novelty appearance design, elegant appearance.
2. Foldable handle, integrated form central control panel design, convenient operation, on the safe side, accord with human engineering, handle is convenient to move.
3. High power (5.5 HP) variable-frequency motor meets long time using frequently demand in industry ground grinding.
4. Automatic pressure adjusting control system meets different construction demand.
5. It can equip with vacuum equipment to achieve dry and wet mode.
6.Whole stainless steel water tank, open the water by twisting the switch, water system in middle of grinding disc, it’s good for solving the second waste of the grinding pads and the grinding lineation when working, greatly improve the working efficiency.
7. Multifunction grinding discs can fix various grinding pads to reduce your construction cost.
|Grinding plate||2 pieces|
Diamond resin pads
1. Wet polishing pad for wet grinding and polishing the marble, granite, terrazzo and concrete floor.
2. Dry polishing pad for grinding and polishing the marble, granite, terrazzo and concrete floor.
3. Renovation pad for grinding and polishing the marble, granite, terrazzo and concrete floor.
Diamond grinding shoes for concrete terrazzo and epoxy floor etc...
Metal diamond grinding discs for concrete terrazzo and epoxy floor etc...
Metal diamond grinding blades for concrete terrazzo and epoxy floor etc...
Carton with iron frame
What is Diamond Grinding?
Polished concrete is a craft that tends to be misunderstood. Often when people hear about polished concrete, they assume it is achieved through the application of a topical product or that it defines a cleaning process that makes the floor appear shiny. However, neither of these accurately describe the process of mechanically refined polished concrete. Polished concrete is a detailed, labor and skill-intensive process that requires highly specialized tooling and training to produce. One of the numerous tools required in this process is a grinder with diamond tooling.
Nowadays, most of the concrete grinding is performed by diamonds. This process is called as “diamond grinding”. Grinding concrete with diamond tooling is a mechanical process that renews worn or irregular concrete surfaces. It uses specialized tooling to produce a smoother surface and reduce concrete failures such as joint faults, warped slabs, and traffic wear. Due to the power needed to grind concrete, the diamond tools can quickly overheat during a wet grind process. Overheating is prevented by cooling the machine with water. However, this means a slurry is produced from the grinding and water excreted but the slurry is removed and disposed of. Dry grinding is also done with an air-cooled system. Both options can achieve the same desired result.