Terrazzo Floor Grinder With Dust Shroud 2 Head 6 Disc 550MM
V6 is a two-head, six-tool Concrete grinder, which is designed for grinding & polishing various kinds of floors like Concrete, stone, marble, granite, terrazzo, etc. Ideal for concrete surface preparation, epoxy terrazzo and coating removal. Also can be used for concrete polishing.
The machine has the following amazing strengths:
1. Suitable for multifunctional diameter diamond grinding discs
2. With two-head, six-discs, that can accommodate 6 different kinds of pads (tools,blades, abrasives).
3. With vacuum port for dust-free operation
4. With 30L water tank, suitable for both wet and dry grinding.
5. Suitable for most kinds of floors, like marble, granite, terrazzo, concrete floor, natural stone floor and rostone floor etc.
6. 20KGS addition weight increase the machine weight could promote the work efficiency and effect.
7. Super Easy to control and has stable performance.
8. Dust shroud contains grinding debris
Carton with iron frame
Matters Needing Attention in Floor Renovation
Because of long-term use, the floor in our home will gradually aging and lose its gloss. Then many people will refurbish the floor when they are renovating their homes, and refurbish the old tiles into new ones. In fact, sometimes this is not necessary. Without replacing the new tiles, we can make our home feel completely new. Only need to use the refurbished polishing technology of diamond polishing pads, the floor will regain its gloss after grinding and polishing. The diamond polishing pads are used for maintenance and renovation of various material floors.
The traditional construction technology causes the terrazzo floor to be very rough. And over time, the terrazzo floor will encounter very prominent problems in actual use, such as weathering, abrasion, staining, and dullness. It will bring serious problems to the daily sanitary and termite control. How to restore the original beautiful beauty of weathered and abraded terrazzo is an increasingly urgent problem to be solved in the architectural decoration industry.
Facing the weathering and abrasion of the terrazzo floor, many contractors use a layer of wax after removing the dirt on the stone surface. Many people think that after waxing, the floor can be kept translucent. In fact, this method can only temporarily keep the floor bright and beautiful, and the retention period is limited, so this method is not the best solution to the terrazzo floor problem. To reform a protective film on the terrazzo floor, it is necessary to polish and protect the terrazzo floor. The weathered and abraded aging layer of the terrazzo surface can be shaved off with a terrazzo floor grinder to expose the fresh layer, and then use terrazzo diamond tools of different grits to coarse grinding, fine grinding and polishing the terrazzo floor for maintenance.