5.5HP Single Phase 220V Stone Marble Concrete Grinding Machine
|Name||5.5HP Single Phase Concrete Grinding Machine 220V Granite Terrazzo Floor Grinder||Application||Marble, granite, terrazzo, concrete floor|
|Type||MRK-V6-220B||Function||Leveling, polishing, grinding, renovating|
1. 5.5HP Single Phase 220V Stone Marble Concrete Grinding Machine designed for big industrial floor area grinding with high efficiency and competitive price
2. Beautiful and generous appearance design
3. Folding hande and integration control panel, to make operation easy and safe
4. Big power motor with frequency conversion, to meet Frequent and long time use requirements for industrial floor grinding
5. Automatic pressure adjustment control system, to meet the needs of different operation processes
6. Can be equipped with vacuum equipment, realization of dry and wet working mode
7. Knob-style water switch, water spray system from the center of pad holder, an effective solution to the diamond disc wear and
tear and marks generated by grinding, greatly improve work efficiency
8. Multifunctional pad holder can install all kinds of diamond tools, reduce your operation cost as much as possible
9. Scope: Grinding for concrete, granite and marble floor
|Grinding plate||2 pieces|
Diamond resin pads
1. Wet polishing pad for wet grinding and polishing for the marble, granite, terrazzo and concrete floor.
2. Dry polishing pad for dry grinding and polishing for the marble, granite, terrazzo and concrete floor.
3. Renovation pad for wet grinding and polishing for the marble, granite, terrazzo and concrete floor.
Diamond grinding shoes J007, J007B for concrete terrazzo and epoxy floor
Metal diamond grinding discs for concrete terrazzo and epoxy floor
Metal diamond grinding blades for concrete terrazzo and epoxy floor
Causes of Wave Patterns After Floor Grinding
After some floors are ground, sometimes they will have obvious wave patterns when viewed from the side light. These wave patterns are like ripple marks after the wind blows over the water surface, forming some height differences. It not only means that there is a problem with the flatness of the floor, but also has a great influence on the decorative effect of the floor.
The height difference of the seams
The difference in height of the seam is the cause of wave pattern after the partial floor grinding. When paving, the joints of the two plates are not aligned, and there is a difference in height. For the alignment of the other joints, the entire plate will be in a warped state, with one side high and the other low. After grinding in this way, local wave patterns will be formed.
The paving process is unreasonable
When a large area, obvious wave pattern appears in an area, it is generally caused by the overall paving process. When paving a large area, workers sometimes use the drawing method to pave. That is, nylon thread is used to draw the line in the construction area, and then along the line to determine the horizontal position and high and low position of the paving. But this lack of precision method has some problems.
The selection of grinding discs
Grinding disc is also the cause of the wave pattern on the floor, which is easy to be overlooked by many people. For the overall grinding of the floor, generally using the number segment "50→100→200→400→800→1500→3000". Among them, the first four number segments have a grinding force, which plays a decisive role in the overall flatness. The reason is that floor is an inhomogeneous material, and the hardness of each part of its surface is different, and the degree of wear resistance is also different. When grinding, small abrasives will quickly slide from the hard part to the soft part of the floor under the pressure and speed of the grinder, causing the soft part to grind deeply, but at the same time the hard part is scratched and under-grinding, which caused local wave patterns.
The selection of grinder
In the choice of grinder, the larger the width, the better the leveling effect. And the larger the coverage area, the larger the polishing area, so that it is less prone to wave patterns.