1500RPM 415V 700mm 28 Inch 11KW / 15HP Terrazzo Concrete Floor Grinder
1500RPM 700mm 28 Inch 11KW / 15HP Terrazzo Concrete Floor Grinder
|Application||Marble, granite, terrazzo, concrete floor|
|Type||S12-700||Function||Leveling, polishing, grinding, renovating|
1. Aluminum alloy die-casts one body base plate is hard and don't deform, its work efficiency is about 3 pieces of MRK-V12-510.
2. 1500RPM 700mm 28 Inch 11KW / 15HP Terrazzo Concrete Floor Grinder is used to produce a smooth finish on flat surfaces for free movement floors.
3. Free movement floors refer to areas where materials handling equipment operate in random, non-defined directions and have an infinate number of travel paths.
4. 1500RPM 700mm 28 Inch 11KW / 15HP Terrazzo Concrete Floor Grinder with removable led light can work at night.
5. 4 plates with 12 pieces heads, each time need fix 12 pieces pads (blades).
6. With vacuum cleaner connector could install a vacuum cleaner outside.
7. It with water tank can wet and dry grinding.
8. It's apply to marble, granite, terrazzo, concrete floor, natural stone floor and rostone floor etc.
9. It's easy to control and has stable performance.
|Grinding plate||4 pieces|
1.1500RPM 700mm 28 Inch 11KW / 15HP Terrazzo Concrete Floor Grinder with luminum alloy die-casts one body base plate.
2. It can use the dry and wet resin polishing pads, metal diamond grind blades.
Diamond resin pads
1. Wet polishing pad for wet grinding and polishing for the marble, granite, terrazzo and concrete floor.
2. Dry polishing pad for dry grinding and polishing for the marble, granite, terrazzo and concrete floor.
3. Renovation pad for wet grinding and polishing for the marble, granite, terrazzo and concrete floor.
Diamond grinding shoes for concrete terrazzo and epoxy floor
Metal diamond grinding discs for concrete terrazzo and epoxy floor
Metal diamond grinding blades for concrete terrazzo and epoxy floor
Causes of Wave Patterns After Floor Grinding
After some floors are ground, sometimes they will have obvious wave patterns when viewed from the side light. These wave patterns are like ripple marks after the wind blows over the water surface, forming some height differences. It not only means that there is a problem with the flatness of the floor, but also has a great influence on the decorative effect of the floor.
The height difference of the seams
The difference in height of the seam is the cause of wave pattern after the partial floor grinding. When paving, the joints of the two plates are not aligned, and there is a difference in height. For the alignment of the other joints, the entire plate will be in a warped state, with one side high and the other low. After grinding in this way, local wave patterns will be formed.
The paving process is unreasonable
When a large area, obvious wave pattern appears in an area, it is generally caused by the overall paving process. When paving a large area, workers sometimes use the drawing method to pave. That is, nylon thread is used to draw the line in the construction area, and then along the line to determine the horizontal position and high and low position of the paving. But this lack of precision method has some problems.
The selection of grinding discs
Grinding disc is also the cause of the wave pattern on the floor, which is easy to be overlooked by many people. For the overall grinding of the floor, generally using the number segment "50→100→200→400→800→1500→3000". Among them, the first four number segments have a grinding force, which plays a decisive role in the overall flatness. The reason is that floor is an inhomogeneous material, and the hardness of each part of its surface is different, and the degree of wear resistance is also different. When grinding, small abrasives will quickly slide from the hard part to the soft part of the floor under the pressure and speed of the grinder, causing the soft part to grind deeply, but at the same time the hard part is scratched and under-grinding, which caused local wave patterns.
The selection of grinder
In the choice of grinder, the larger the width, the better the leveling effect. And the larger the coverage area, the larger the polishing area, so that it is less prone to wave patterns.