Diamond Concrete Grinder Floor Surfacing Grinder V12-510
- With Aluminum die-casting gear box
- With Global well-known brands motor and inverter
- With External vacuum port
- With Components through precision lathe processing
- With emergency stop button &reverse button on panel
- With Multifunctional grinding discs can be fixed various polishing pads to reduce the cost
Application & Function:
- Key component is made by imported mould,ensuring the performance and stability of product.
- Super strong power, large working area, high efficiency, low in cost(save 20% material consumption).
- Necessary top brand equipment for large area project and ideal choice for strength construction cooperation.
- Easy for transport with Separabled add weight makes the machine. V12 is your best choice to save time, save worry and save money in condition of lacking in technician, raising wage of labors at present.
- With vacuum outlet for double vacuum dust device.
- Aavailable for both wet and dry grinding.
- Cost-effective, economic and practical type.
In general, there are three categories of concrete grinders: handheld, walk-behind, or ride-on.
Handheld Concrete Grinders
Handheld concrete grinders are easily portable, compact, and great for small spaces. Measuring either 4-5 or 7-9 inches, handheld grinders make cramped rooms like bathrooms and closets a breeze.
The downside of handheld grinders is that they pack less of a punch. They're still powerful, but they won't quickly and easily grind down large areas like other grinders. You'll also have to be down on your knees manually moving the grinder around and making sure you've sanded the floor evenly.
Keep a handheld concrete grinder handy for finishing up corners and tough spots, but don't use them for the majority of the work. They are best used for coating removals and surface cleanings.
Walk-behind Concrete Grinders
Walk-behind grinders are the moderate choice for most projects. Instead of being on your hands and knees, you can do your job standing up. You'll also get a greater area of the floor done faster because this category of grinders typically come between 16-48 inches in diameter.
Walk-behind grinders also have more power behind them and can run on gas so that you don't need to worry about cords. Contractors should strongly consider investing in at least one walk-behind, as they come in handy if you handle large concrete slabs.
While walk-behind concrete grinders are a better choice than handheld grinders, they'll still make your job harder if you have a very large or difficult project. Keep one on hand for handling outdoor residential spaces like around sheds and swimming pools.
Ride-on Concrete Grinders
Ride-on concrete grinders are impressive machines because they can finish up to 5 feet at a time. These grinders can be powered by gas, electricity, or propane, and they are so powerful that they reveal glossy new floors in one pass.
If you're staring down the barrel of a concrete floor with difficult coatings or residues, a ride-on concrete grinder won't blink an eye.
There's no question that contractors need a ride-on concrete floor grinder for major projects. If you ever work in warehouses or shopping malls, these grinders are your best bet. It'll save you time and be much easier on your body, and all of that equals more profits for you.