terrazzo floor grinder with rotary mechinism and 12 grinding Disc V12-510
The machine is used for grinding and polishing of terrazzo, marble, granite, solidified floor, epoxy floor.The integrated gearbox,make the center of gravity is lowered, and the gearbox case is removed to avoid accumulation of dust.In addition, the front part of the machine is heavy, with great downward pressure and hard cushioning, which makes the machine's grinding force super strong.Small working width, suitable for beginners.
- With Aluminum die-casting gear box
- With Global well-known brands motor and inverter
- With External vacuum port
- With Components through precision lathe processing
- With emergency stop button &reverse button on panel
- With Multifunctional grinding discs can be fixed various polishing pads to reduce the cost
Application & Function:
- Key component is made by imported mould,ensuring the performance and stability of product.
- Super strong power, large working area, high efficiency, low in cost(save 20% material consumption).
- Necessary top brand equipment for large area project and ideal choice for strength construction cooperation.
- Easy for transport with Separabled add weight makes the machine. V12 is your best choice to save time, save worry and save money in condition of lacking in technician, raising wage of labors at present.
- With vacuum outlet for double vacuum dust device.
- Aavailable for both wet and dry grinding.
- Cost-effective, economic and practical type.
How to choose grinder?
Under the same weight, horsepower and voltage, the concrete floor grinder has several differences:
The controllability of the square machine is better than that of the circular machine (the circular machine will shake a lot when used on uneven ground).
The working efficiency of the circular machine is higher than that of the square machine.
The flatness of the round machine is higher than that of the square machine.
Because the parts of the circular machine are more precise, its parts are easier to damage compared to the square machine. The square and the circular have their advantages and disadvantages.
It can be seen from this that the round machine and the square machine cannot simply say which is good or which is not. The choice should be made according to the actual situation of the ground and the grinding requirements, and the right one is the best.