Wholesale Marble Floor Polishing Machine Grinder Floor Grinder
Floor grinding machine is mainly used for grinding concrete stone terrazzo epoxy ground, it can effectively polish terrazzo, concrete surface layer and epoxy mortar layer and old epoxy ground. With light, flexible, high efficiency. Equipped with a vacuum cleaner jack, can be directly connected with the grinding machine, work to achieve dust-free effect. It is the ideal equipment for floor engineering treatment.
With light, flexible, high efficiency. With a vacuum power socket, the power cord of the vacuum can be directly connected with the grinder to avoid the trouble of needing two power cords when working. It is the ideal equipment for floor engineering treatment. Grinding wheels need to be installed on the floor grinding machine for grinding. Polycrystalline diamond grinding wheels can be scraped first, and then ordinary diamond grinding wheels can be used for grinding, so that the efficiency is higher.
1. Floor grinding machine is mainly used for leveling, grinding and polishing of cement floor, terrazzo floor, aggregate, granite, etc.
2. Grinding of epoxy intermediate layer; smooth rough surface or trowel marks.
3. Treatment of the coated surface, removal of surface adhesions and coating defects.
4. Remove paint, polyurethane, epoxy resin, etc. from the floor surface.
Floor mill is mainly used for ground grinding treatment, it can effectively polish terrazzo, concrete surface layer and epoxy mortar layer and old epoxy floor.
1. Floor grinding machine speed: under normal circumstances, the floor grinding machine grinding head revolution is higher, grinding force will also improve. But too high speed will reduce the grinding force of abrasive and grinding ground, the lower the grinding head pressure, will reduce the stability of the machine operation, and reduce the construction standard.
2. Floor grinding machine grinding head unit pressure: floor grinding machine grinding head pressure and even the weight of the machine.
3. Coating surface treatment, removal of surface adhesives and coating defects.
4. Remove the mortar surface defects, smooth the high plaque.
1. Aluminum die-casting gear box;
2. Global well-known brands motor and inverter;
3. External vacuum port;
4. Components through precision lathe processing;
5. With emergency stop button and reverse button on panel;
6. Multifunctional grinding discs can be fixed various polishing pads to reduce the cost.
|Weight||90 kg, 350Kgs|
|Application place||Factory, home...|
Application & Function:
The manufacturing process of PCD tools mainly includes two stages:
① Manufacturing of PCD composite sheet:
PCD composite sheet is made of natural or synthetic diamond powder and binder (including cobalt, nickel and other metals) in a certain proportion at high temperature (1000~2000C), sintered under high pressure (50,000 to 100,000 atmospheres). During the sintering process, due to the addition of the bonding agent, a bonding bridge with TiC, SiC, Fe, Co, Ni, etc. as the main components is formed between the diamond crystals, and the diamond crystals are embedded in the framework of the bonding bridge in the form of covalent bonds. Usually the composite sheet is made into a disc with a fixed diameter and thickness, and the sintered composite sheet needs to be ground and polished and other corresponding physical and chemical treatments.
②Processing of PCD blades: The processing of PCD blades mainly includes the steps of cutting the composite sheet, welding the blade, and sharpening the blade.