Heavy Duty Floor Polisher Polishing Machine Single Disc High Speed
Floor mill is mainly used for ground grinding treatment, it can effectively polish terrazzo, concrete surface layer and epoxy mortar layer and old epoxy floor.
1. Polishing of epoxy intermediate layer; Smooth rough surfaces or trowel marks.
2. Coating surface treatment, removal of surface adhesives and coating defects.
3. Cleaning, waxing and polishing of hardened floor
4. Grinding area of floor grinding machine: relatively speaking, the larger the grinding area of the machine is, the higher the flatness of the construction ground is, but it is also the increase of grinding range that reduces the leveling efficiency of the ground height difference.
1. Aluminum die-casting gear box;
2. Global well-known brands motor and inverter;
3. External vacuum port;
4. Components through precision lathe processing;
5. With emergency stop button and reverse button on panel;
6. Multifunctional grinding discs can be fixed various polishing pads to reduce the cost.
|Application place||Factory, home...|
Application & Function:
The manufacturing process of PCD tools mainly includes two stages:
① Manufacturing of PCD composite sheet:
PCD composite sheet is made of natural or synthetic diamond powder and binder (including cobalt, nickel and other metals) in a certain proportion at high temperature (1000~2000C), sintered under high pressure (50,000 to 100,000 atmospheres). During the sintering process, due to the addition of the bonding agent, a bonding bridge with TiC, SiC, Fe, Co, Ni, etc. as the main components is formed between the diamond crystals, and the diamond crystals are embedded in the framework of the bonding bridge in the form of covalent bonds. Usually the composite sheet is made into a disc with a fixed diameter and thickness, and the sintered composite sheet needs to be ground and polished and other corresponding physical and chemical treatments.
②Processing of PCD blades: The processing of PCD blades mainly includes the steps of cutting the composite sheet, welding the blade, and sharpening the blade.