V12-550 Small Floor Polisher Cleaner Robot Machine With Grinding Discs
1. Aluminum die-casting gear box
2. Global well-known brands motor and inverter
3. External vacuum port
4. Components through precision lathe processing
5. With emergency stop button and reverse button on panel
6. Multifunctional grinding discs can be fixed various polishing pads to reduce the cost
1. Floor grinding machine grinding head unit pressure: floor grinding machine grinding head pressure and even the weight of the machine;
2. Remove the paint, polyurethane, epoxy resin, etc.;
3. Cleaning, waxing and polishing of hardened floor;
4. Floor grinding machine is mainly used in cement floor, terrazzo floor, aggregate, granite leveling, grinding, polishing, etc..
|Customized support||OEM, ODM, OBM|
Application & Function:
The manufacturing process of PCD tools mainly includes two stages:
① Manufacturing of PCD composite sheet:
PCD composite sheet is made of natural or synthetic diamond powder and binder (including cobalt, nickel and other metals) in a certain proportion at high temperature (1000~2000C), sintered under high pressure (50,000 to 100,000 atmospheres). During the sintering process, due to the addition of the bonding agent, a bonding bridge with TiC, SiC, Fe, Co, Ni, etc. as the main components is formed between the diamond crystals, and the diamond crystals are embedded in the framework of the bonding bridge in the form of covalent bonds. Usually the composite sheet is made into a disc with a fixed diameter and thickness, and the sintered composite sheet needs to be ground and polished and other corresponding physical and chemical treatments.
②Processing of PCD blades: The processing of PCD blades mainly includes the steps of cutting the composite sheet, welding the blade, and sharpening the blade.