Floor Polisher Machine Low Prices For Domestic Cement Floor 0-1500rpm
1. Aluminum die-casting gear box
2. Global well-known brands motor and inverter
3. External vacuum port
4. Components through precision lathe processing
5. With emergency stop button and reverse button on panel
6. Multifunctional grinding discs can be fixed various polishing pads to reduce the cost
1. Floor grinding machine grinding head operation mode: floor grinding machine grinding head operation mode is more complex, the greater the grinding force, the higher the work efficiency, the ground clarity will also improve. The grinding force of two-way 12 grinding head floor grinding machine is stronger;
2. Remove the mortar surface defects, smooth the high plaque;
3. Remove the paint, polyurethane, epoxy resin, etc.;
4. Cleaning, waxing and polishing of hardened floor .
Application & Function:
The manufacturing process of PCD tools mainly includes two stages:
① Manufacturing of PCD composite sheet:
PCD composite sheet is made of natural or synthetic diamond powder and binder (including cobalt, nickel and other metals) in a certain proportion at high temperature (1000~2000C), sintered under high pressure (50,000 to 100,000 atmospheres). During the sintering process, due to the addition of the bonding agent, a bonding bridge with TiC, SiC, Fe, Co, Ni, etc. as the main components is formed between the diamond crystals, and the diamond crystals are embedded in the framework of the bonding bridge in the form of covalent bonds. Usually the composite sheet is made into a disc with a fixed diameter and thickness, and the sintered composite sheet needs to be ground and polished and other corresponding physical and chemical treatments.
②Processing of PCD blades: The processing of PCD blades mainly includes the steps of cutting the composite sheet, welding the blade, and sharpening the blade.