380V Mini Floor Polisher Scrubber Home Grinding Terrazzo For Marble
1. Aluminum die-casting gear box
2. Global well-known brands motor and inverter
3. External vacuum port
4. Components through precision lathe processing
5. With emergency stop button and reverse button on panel
6. Multifunctional grinding discs can be fixed various polishing pads to reduce the cost
1. Grinding area of floor grinding machine: relatively speaking, the larger the grinding area of the machine is, the higher the flatness of the construction ground is, but it is also the increase of grinding range that reduces the leveling efficiency of the ground height difference.
2. Floor grinding machine grinding head operation mode: floor grinding machine grinding head operation mode is more complex, the greater the grinding force, the higher the work efficiency, the ground clarity will also improve. The grinding force of two-way 12 grinding head floor grinding machine is stronger.
3. Floor grinding machine speed: under normal circumstances, the floor grinding machine grinding head revolution is higher, grinding force will also improve. But too high speed will reduce the grinding force of abrasive and grinding ground, the lower the grinding head pressure, will reduce the stability of the machine operation, and reduce the construction standard.
4. Floor grinding machine grinding head unit pressure: floor grinding machine grinding head pressure and even the weight of the machine.
Application & Function:
The manufacturing process of PCD tools mainly includes two stages:
① Manufacturing of PCD composite sheet:
PCD composite sheet is made of natural or synthetic diamond powder and binder (including cobalt, nickel and other metals) in a certain proportion at high temperature (1000~2000C), sintered under high pressure (50,000 to 100,000 atmospheres). During the sintering process, due to the addition of the bonding agent, a bonding bridge with TiC, SiC, Fe, Co, Ni, etc. as the main components is formed between the diamond crystals, and the diamond crystals are embedded in the framework of the bonding bridge in the form of covalent bonds. Usually the composite sheet is made into a disc with a fixed diameter and thickness, and the sintered composite sheet needs to be ground and polished and other corresponding physical and chemical treatments.
②Processing of PCD blades: The processing of PCD blades mainly includes the steps of cutting the composite sheet, welding the blade, and sharpening the blade.