4 Grinding Plates 440V 710mm 11KW Marble Floor Polisher
4 Grinding Plates 440V 50HZ 710mm 11KW Concrete Marble Polisher
|Application||Marble, granite, terrazzo, concrete and quartzite floor|
|Type||V12-710||Function||Leveling, polishing, grinding, renovating|
1. With multi-functional grinding plate is suitable for all kinds of diamond pad ands blades.
2. 4 Grinding Plates 440V 50HZ 710mm 11KW Concrete Marble Polisher is used to produce a smooth finish on flat surfaces for free movement floors.
3. Free movement floors refer to areas where materials handling equipment operate in random, non-defined directions and have an infinate number of travel paths.
4. 4 plates with 12 pieces heads, each time need fix 12 pieces pads (blades).
5. With vacuum cleaner port could install a industrial vacuum cleaner outside.
6. There is a 30L water tank can grinding in wet and dry.
7. V12-710 apply to marble, granite, terrazzo, concrete floor, natural stone floor etc.
8. It's easy to control and has stable performance.
|Grinding Heads||12 pieces|
|Grinding plate||4 pieces|
1. 4 Grinding Plates 440V 50HZ 710mm 11KW Concrete Marble Polisher with magnetic plate.
2. 710mm big width improve the working efficiency.
3. It can use the dry and wet resin polishing pads, metal diamond grinding blades.
Tools (Diamond metal grinding shoes) for the machine:
Diamond resin polishing pads ( Wet polishing pad / dry polishing pad / renovation pad)
1. Wet polishing pad for wet grinding and polishing for the quartzite, marble, granite, terrazzo and concrete floor.
2. Dry polishing pad for dry grinding and polishing for the quartzite, marble, granite, terrazzo and concrete floor.
3. Renovation pad for wet grinding and polishing for the quartzite, marble, granite, terrazzo and concrete floor.
Diamond metal grinding shoes (J007) for concrete terrazzo and epoxy floor
Metal diamond grinding discs for concrete terrazzo and epoxy floor
Metal diamond grinding blades for concrete terrazzo and epoxy floor
Solution for concrete floor - Accessories (J010, R-2, G-1):
1. Metal diamond grinding blade
2. Resin diamond wet polishing pad
3. Resin diamond dry polishing pad
Carton + iron frame (Export package)
The manufacturing process of PCD tools mainly includes two stages:
① Manufacturing of PCD composite sheet:
PCD composite sheet is made of natural or synthetic diamond powder and binder (including cobalt, nickel and other metals) in a certain proportion at high temperature (1000~2000C), sintered under high pressure (50,000 to 100,000 atmospheres). During the sintering process, due to the addition of the bonding agent, a bonding bridge with TiC, SiC, Fe, Co, Ni, etc. as the main components is formed between the diamond crystals, and the diamond crystals are embedded in the framework of the bonding bridge in the form of covalent bonds. Usually the composite sheet is made into a disc with a fixed diameter and thickness, and the sintered composite sheet needs to be ground and polished and other corresponding physical and chemical treatments.
②Processing of PCD blades: The processing of PCD blades mainly includes the steps of cutting the composite sheet, welding the blade, and sharpening the blade.