Single Phase 220V 5.5HP Concrete Terrazzo Floor Grinding Machine For Factory Ground
5.5HP Single Phase Terrazzo Grinding Machine 220V Concrete Floor Grinding Machine
|Application||Marble, granite, terrazzo, concrete floor|
|Type||MRK-V6||Function||Leveling, polishing, grinding, renovating|
1. 5.5HP Single Phase Terrazzo Grinding Machine 220V Concrete Floor Grinding Machine designed for big industrial floor area grinding with high efficiency and competitive price
2. Beautiful and generous appearance design
3. Folding handle and integration control panel, to make operation easy and safe
4. Big power motor with frequency conversion, to meet Frequent and long time use requirements for industrial floor grinding
5. Automatic pressure adjustment control system, to meet the needs of different operation processes
6. Can be equipped with vacuum equipment, realization of dry and wet working mode
7. Knob-style water switch, water spray system from the center of pad holder, an effective solution to the diamond discs wear and
tear and marks generated by grinding, greatly improve work efficiency
8. Multifunctional pad holder can install all kinds of diamond tools, save your operation cost as much as possible
9. Application: Grinding for concrete, granite and marble floor
|Grinding plate||2 pieces|
Diamond resin pads
1. Wet polishing pad is for wet grinding and polishing marble, granite, terrazzo and concrete floor.
2. Dry polishing pad is for dry grinding and polishing marble, granite, terrazzo and concrete floor.
3. Novation pad is for wet grinding and polishing marble, granite, terrazzo and concrete floor.
Diamond grinding shoes for terrazzo concrete epoxy floor-J007, J007B.
Metal diamond grinding discs for terrazzo concrete epoxy floor-J008, J009, J010.
Metal diamond grinding blades for terrazzo concrete epoxy floor-J010A, J011, J013.
What is Diamond Grinding?
Polished concrete is a craft that tends to be misunderstood. Often when people hear about polished concrete, they assume it is achieved through the application of a topical product or that it defines a cleaning process that makes the floor appear shiny. However, neither of these accurately describe the process of mechanically refined polished concrete. Polished concrete is a detailed, labor and skill-intensive process that requires highly specialized tooling and training to produce. One of the numerous tools required in this process is a grinder with diamond tooling.
Nowadays, most of the concrete grinding is performed by diamonds. This process is called as “diamond grinding”. Grinding concrete with diamond tooling is a mechanical process that renews worn or irregular concrete surfaces. It uses specialized tooling to produce a smoother surface and reduce concrete failures such as joint faults, warped slabs, and traffic wear. Due to the power needed to grind concrete, the diamond tools can quickly overheat during a wet grind process. Overheating is prevented by cooling the machine with water. However, this means a slurry is produced from the grinding and water excreted but the slurry is removed and disposed of. Dry grinding is also done with an air-cooled system. Both options can achieve the same desired result.