220V Single Phase 2.5HP Staircase Stone Floor Polisher 17" Brush
Application and Fuction:
Stone crystallizing, renovating and grinding, cleaning the floor.
1. It ensures the power and product quality by using high quality motor.
2. It could be used better and longer by adopting gearbox with the latest domestic technology and material.
3. This machine is exquisite appearance by baking process, all made of aluminum, center of gravity downward, un-deformed and high stationary during the construction, convenient operation, nice looking and durable.
|Work width||17" / 10"|
|Grinding heads||1 piece|
How to Grind the Soft Concrete?
Grinding soft concrete requires 'hard bond' grinding discs that resist the metal matrix being eroded away. The sandy, gritty, abrasive dust will erode diamond grinding discs abnormally fast, so be certain that you are using the right diamond grinding disc. More than any other time, grinding soft concrete is when contractors need to be aware of the signs of rapid grinding and fast wear to stop work and rectify the problem.
Things need to noted when grinding soft concrete
1.Inspect your diamond tooling regularly for unusually high diamond exposure.This means that when you run your finger over the surface the diamond grit is sticking out a lot.The diamond grit will befalling out of the matrix before you have had a chance to wear them out.
2.Use diamond tooling with a hard bond and or more segments to grind. And be certain to remove the machine weights during grinding to reduce the weight on the diamond tooling.
3.Use a vacuum that will extract dust away as quickly as possible.This will greatly improve the life of the diamond tooling. If there is a lot of dust rolling between the floor and segments, it will cause excessive wear of the diamond tooling.
Tips for grinding soft concrete
● Do not use the cheapest diamond grinding disc and expect to save money, it becomes an expensive exercise. A premium diamond grinding disc is usually the best value for money.
● Reduce the weight on the head of the machine as much as possible to ensure that the sandy, gritty, abrasive dust that is rolling around under the segments does not erode the matrix any more than necessary.