Concrete Genie Grinder 12 Multifunctional Metal Heads 510MM Width
V12-510 is a large scale integrated grinding and polishing machine that uses all gear rotation and high powered motors.
1) The machine uses world-renowned brand components, including motors, switches and operating parts.
2) Foldable handle, ergonomically designed to create a relaxed and comfortable job.
3) The machine quality is guaranteed, the delivery speed is fast.
4) Use a connector to connect the vacuum cleaner and use it together to create a dust-free environment.
5) Unique design, integrated beauty and use in one, brand new appearance.
6) The heavy iron on both sides of the machine can be regulated and controlled.
7) The tank capacity is larger than other models of machines, saving the time wasted by machines frequently adding water.
8) Floating dust cover solves the problem of frequent fall off of traditional dust cover and low working efficiency.
9) High speed gears make machines more efficient and work more space.
Application & Function:
- Core component is made by imported mould,ensuring the performance and stability of product.
- Strong power, large working area, high efficiency, low in cost(save 20% material consumption).
- The necessary top brand equipment for large area project and ideal choice for strength construction cooperation.
- Separable add weight makes the machine easy for transport. V12 is your best choice to save time, save worry and save money in condition of lacking in technician, raising wage of labors at present.
- With a vacuum outlet for double vacuum dust device. It is available for both wet and dry grinding.
- Cost-effective, economic and practical type, the motor is also selected the world top three brands -WEG motor or Siemens electric motor.
HOW DO I CLEAN POLISHED CONCRETE?
The best way to clean and maintain your finished polished concrete is to use a PH neutral cleaner. Then, use clean and hot water on it. Most common detergents and floor cleaners are fine, but it’s best to avoid using hard abrasive chemicals like acids.
If you’re not sure about the cleaning agent you want to use, try testing a small area first. A microfiber mop or cloth can also help remove dust.