Concrete Diamond Grinder V12-550 380V
V12-550 is a square concrete grinder.It has strong power and super heat dissipation, which can greatly improve work efficiency and achieve Better grinding effect.
1. Large concrete grinder, beautiful appearance, strong and durable.
2. The composition can be disassembled, easy to transport on the road, installed and later maintained.
3. The machine uses world-renowned brand components, including motors, switches and operating parts.
Application & Function:
SELECTION OF THE DIAMOND TOOLING
This is the most important decision when beginning adiamond grinding project and often it is determined bytrial and error. With experience you may often be able to make an informed guess as to which disc is going to beright for any different slab.
There are some simple statements that can be assertedbefore we go on:
• Even the best or biggest machine won’t look good ifthe incorrect tooling is installed.
• There is really no such thing as a faulty diamond disc. It is always “whether the disc is right for that particular concrete”. There will always be a ‘right’ slab for every disc.
• No two slabs are the same, even on the same project.
Indeed, a slab can vary from one section to another on the same slab poured on the same day.
• There is no such thing as ‘one diamond disc is right for every type of concrete floor’.
• The ‘mpa’ of a slab may have little to do with how hard it is to grind. (See para. 1 Below).
• Premium discs will operate satisfactorily over a broader range of different concrete hardnesses.
Budget discs as a rule will work over a narrower band of hardness’s. Premium discs have higher concentrations of diamond grit in them too, and have different ratios of natural to synthetic diamond grit.