Concrete Surface Grinder 12 Multifunctional Metal Heads 510MM Width
V12-510 is a large scale integrated grinding and polishing machine that uses all gear rotation and high powered motors.
1) The machine uses world-renowned brand components, including motors, switches and operating parts.
2) Foldable handle, ergonomically designed to create a relaxed and comfortable job.
3) The machine quality is guaranteed, the delivery speed is fast.
4) Use a connector to connect the vacuum cleaner and use it together to create a dust-free environment.
5) Unique design, integrated beauty and use in one, brand new appearance.
6) The heavy iron on both sides of the machine can be regulated and controlled.
7) The tank capacity is larger than other models of machines, saving the time wasted by machines frequently adding water.
8) Floating dust cover solves the problem of frequent fall off of traditional dust cover and low working efficiency.
9) High speed gears make machines more efficient and work more space.
Application & Function:
- Core component is made by imported mould,ensuring the performance and stability of product.
- Strong power, large working area, high efficiency, low in cost(save 20% material consumption).
- The necessary top brand equipment for large area project and ideal choice for strength construction cooperation.
- Separable add weight makes the machine easy for transport. V12 is your best choice to save time, save worry and save money in condition of lacking in technician, raising wage of labors at present.
- With a vacuum outlet for double vacuum dust device. It is available for both wet and dry grinding.
- Cost-effective, economic and practical type, the motor is also selected the world top three brands -WEG motor or Siemens electric motor.
The Process of Polishing Concrete vs Burnishing
Most “laypeople” confuse burnishing concrete and polishing concrete because the end results look almost identical when done properly, even though they’re totally different methods. Polishing concrete is a much more intensive task, relying on grinding the slab smooth using gradually finer diamond impregnated pads, adding densifier to increase the density of the concrete, and polishing it using ultra-fine grit pads until you achieve a flawlessly smooth finish with a custom shine.
Burnishing doesn’t actually change the concrete at all. Instead of manually grinding away stains, bumps, and dips and processing the concrete to bring out the shine, a wax-based additive is applied to the slab. The burnisher pads rotate at up to 2500 RPMs, so as it goes over the chemical, it heats it so it seeps into the pores of the surface and smooths over the slab while buffing it to a low sheen. Instead of using a wax-based chemical, you can also use a densifier that can make the floor more durable, but it’s not as forgiving of mistakes.