Merrock S9-X-550 Planetary floor grinder/polisher
Our terrazzo grinding machine is mainly used for big or scope ground in grinding processing ,which can be effectively polished concrete surface layer of epoxy mortar and the old epoxy floor etc .
(1) All-aluminum alloy gearbox.
(2) The control panel design is more ergonomic.
(3) The gear-driven planetary head reduces noise and improves surface smoothness.
|Name||Concrete Grinder||Application||Marble, granite, terrazzo, concrete floor|
|Type||S9-X-220B||Function||Leveling, polishing, grinding, renovating|
- Super Portable
- With small size, more convenient to move
- planetary system, best for stone grinding and polishing
- With Three 3 heads, each of them fix 3 pieces polishing pads, each time need fix 9 pieces polishing pads.
- with adjustable Handle, so easy to handle.
- With branded inverter that could adjust the speed from 0 to 1500 rmp.
Nature Stone/Concrete/Terrazzo leveling, floor polishing and grinding, also apply to strip the old coat of epoxy etc...
|Grinding plate||9 heads|
How to Grind a Concrete Floor to Accept Epoxy Paint
There are a number of coatings that are suitable for concrete floors, and one of these is paint, more specifically, epoxy paint. Epoxy paint provides a durable coating, but the floor needs to be properly prepared before painting so that the paint adheres well. If the floor has had a sealer or any previous kind of coating, this needs to come off. There are two basic methods of doing this: chemical, which involves chemical strippers, and mechanical, which involves grinders and shotblasters. Grinding is often the most effective choice.