planetary concrete floor grinder S9-X-550 550MM 220V
Increased productiveness and grinding performance
Easy dealing with thanks to ergonomic manipulate elements, constant pace as properly as low noise and vibration levels
Fatigue-proof working and discount of aspect forces due to the fact of gorgeous computing device balance
Maximum sturdiness and load ability due to very sturdy construction
Impressive mobility as nicely as trouble-free transportation thanks to removable laptop parts
Time saving patented speedy device fixing gadget
|Name||Marble Polisher||Application||Marble, granite, terrazzo, concrete floor|
|Type||S9-X-220B||Function||Leveling, polishing, grinding, renovating|
- With super high efficiency
- With planetary system best for stone grinding and polishing
- With Three 3 heads, each of them fix 3 pieces polishing pads, each time need fix 9 pieces polishing pads.
- with adjustable Handle, so easy to control.
- With inverter that could adjust the speed from 0 to 1500 rmp.
- Easy to handle and super portable
- Folding design, motor can be separated from machine body, easy to pack and move;
- Integrated central control panel, easy to understand and operate;
- Adjustable 360 degree handle forward and backward;
- Automatically adjust balance;
Prepare concrete surfaces for epoxy coatings.
Polishing concrete, stone, or artificial stone floor.
Grinding concrete, stone, terrazzo, epoxy, marble, granite.
|Work width||550mm diameter|
|Grinding plate||9 heads|
Choosing a Planetary or Rotary Grinder
If you’re trying to determine which option is right for you, you have to consider the types of jobs you typically do and the skill level of your operators. If you primarily need a grinder for light tasks, like residential use, a planetary grinder, such as the Airtec BS-650-EL may be right for you. On the other hand, if you have an experienced crew or can spend time with training and you will be using a grinder primarily for heavier tasks, a rotary style like the Prep/Master 3030 may be better to get the job done.