concrete grinding machines S9-X-550
1. three planetary counter rotation gadget for superb grinding and sprucing work
2. Completely tools pushed gadget with out belt transmission, greater clean and lengthy lifetime
three. Wet and dry operation with water tank and may hook up with commercial vacuum cleaner
4. Grinding and sprucing concrete, marble, granite and terrazzo
5. Removing painting, epoxy, urethane, glues, polyurethane and mastics coatings
6. The motor may be separated from the principle frame for handy transportation
|Name||Terrazzo Grinder||Application||Marble, granite, terrazzo, concrete floor|
|Type||S9-X-220B||Function||Leveling, polishing, grinding, renovating|
- With super high efficiency
- With planetary system best for stone grinding and polishing
- With Three 3 heads, each of them fix 3 pieces polishing pads, each time need fix 9 pieces polishing pads.
- with adjustable Handle, so easy to control.
- With inverter that could adjust the speed from 0 to 1500 rmp.
- Easy to handle and super portable
Stone/Marble/Concrete/Terrazzo/Granite leveling, floor polishing and grinding, also apply to remove the old coat of epoxy etc...
|Work width||550mm diameter|
|Grinding plate||9 heads|
How Do Rotary Grinders Work?
While planetary grinders use belts and pulleys to transport the discs, rotary grinders make use of geared construction. In a rotary ground grinder, there can be handiest one or big discs that rotate and without delay grind the ground. Other patterns may also have smaller discs which are on one aircraft or overlapping planes. Unlike a planetary ground grinder, a rotary grinder will both have one or big discs or numerous small discs – now no longer both.