240V 6 Heads Marble Terrazzo Granite Stone Floor Polisher
1. This marble polisher machine with the multifunctional plate which with magnetic. It is suitable for all kinds of pads, blade, such as velcro-back or metal wheel.
2. Double plate with 6 heads, each time need fix 6 pieces pads (blades).
3. With vacuum cleaner connector could install a vacuum cleaner outside.
4. The water tank can be used for wet and dry grinding.
5. Can be applied to marble, granite, terrazzo, concrete floor, and stone floor etc.
6. 20KGS addition weight increase the machine weight could promote the work efficiency and effect.
1. Aluminum die-casting gear box
2. Global well-known brands motor and inverter
3. External vacuum port
4. Components through precision lathe processing
5. With emergency stop button and reverse button on panel
6. Multifunctional grinding discs can be fixed various polishing pads to reduce the cost
How to Grind the Soft Concrete?
Grinding soft concrete requires 'hard bond' grinding discs that resist the metal matrix being eroded away. The sandy, gritty, abrasive dust will erode diamond grinding discs abnormally fast, so be certain that you are using the right diamond grinding disc. More than any other time, grinding soft concrete is when contractors need to be aware of the signs of rapid grinding and fast wear to stop work and rectify the problem.
Things need to noted when grinding soft concrete
1.Inspect your diamond tooling regularly for unusually high diamond exposure.This means that when you run your finger over the surface the diamond grit is sticking out a lot.The diamond grit will befalling out of the matrix before you have had a chance to wear them out.
2.Use diamond tooling with a hard bond and or more segments to grind. And be certain to remove the machine weights during grinding to reduce the weight on the diamond tooling.
3.Use a vacuum that will extract dust away as quickly as possible.This will greatly improve the life of the diamond tooling. If there is a lot of dust rolling between the floor and segments, it will cause excessive wear of the diamond tooling.
Tips for grinding soft concrete
● Do not use the cheapest diamond grinding disc and expect to save money, it becomes an expensive exercise. A premium diamond grinding disc is usually the best value for money.
● Reduce the weight on the head of the machine as much as possible to ensure that the sandy, gritty, abrasive dust that is rolling around under the segments does not erode the matrix any more than necessary.